Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CSI - IMB Style

Ok, so it was all very dramatic. I received a call to go the the Admin building today. Everyone who got a package had to come down. There was an off-white liquid on the packages and they needed to be identified.

I have to admit that as I walked I was praying that my mother didn't put something in a package that would end up embarrassing me. I was also hoping I didn't have something REALLY great that I would have to share if opened in front of a bunch of people. Sorry folks, just keepin' it real.

I arrived and safely identified my package. Mom didn't embarrass me. In fact, she hadn't even sent me a package. Our package was just a bunch of left-behind stuff from our three week stay at the Williams bed and breakfast. Thanks, Lori - we got it. The boys will be very excited to be able to charge their Nintendo DSes again.

HOWEVER, I could not take possession of my package until we knew it was safe to do so - that meant the liquid had to be identified, which could not happen until all other packages were identified and then we started opening.

The mystery WAS solved, and it was not our package. Any guesses? Here is the only information we had. It was an off-white (almost ivory) liquid, very runny (almost the consistency of water), pretty much odorless.

To guess, LEAVE A COMMENT. We get a report that shows lots of people visiting the blog, though you can't tell by the comments. Go ahead - leave a comment to make a guess. It's not tough. Feel free to leave it anonymously (you can even identify yourself in the text of the comment if you would like to).

Talk to you after we get a few decent guesses. For now, we have to finish cleaning up the scene...
ron

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shampoo

lisaqshay said...

Milk...ew!

Bobbey said...

The Sakoman court will guess

1) Soy Milk (Bobbey's guess)

or

2) Liquid Soap (Chris' guess)

In 22 years, you know we've never really agreed on anything! :)

The Sexton Crew said...

Thought about a busted open coconut but coconut water isn't ivory, so scratch that.

Thought about baby formula but who would send that mixed and if it sat for very long it would curdle and have a definite odor. So...

I'm gonna go with liquid coffee creamer -the kind that comes in the little cups and doesn't have to be kept in the fridge.

Love you!

Marriage Journey Class said...

This is clearly a test of your faith. You know, faithful in the small stuff faithful in the big stuff sort of thing.
So, with that in mind you have only one clear solution. Lick the box you wimp. Come on, as the leader of your home, or barracks or whatever it is. You have to show you are willing to sacrifice for your family. If it has dried enough it probably won't kill you anyway.

Love you guys,
Billy