Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wii Fun

Here is my 93 year old grandmother bowling on the Wii - Ron was very patient in teaching her. It was fun to watch her simulate bowling.


Here is my sister now trying to get Grammy to get the hang of letting go of the ball at the right time. My grandmother was a good sport and is now excited about trying it at her home in Florida. We had a great time with her at the beach - it was hard for her with us wanting to spend our time in the sand and surf. She isn't that sturdy in the sand and she has had so much skin cancer that her Dr. has told her she can't be in the sun at all, but it was still great hanging out with her. Faith loved playing cards with her - we taught her a new card game that she caught on quickly to! It was awesome to see my daughter play games with my grandmother. I am glad that my kids got to spend some time with her. She is very special to me.

Love you Grammy!

No comments: