Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun in the Sun - Happy Mother's Day

We had a great weekend hanging with the Duncans in Emerald Isle, NC. The weekend was filled with sun, food, talks, laughter, and lots of lightning. We got slammed with a storm Friday night, Sunday morning, and then during the drive home too! It was very cool to see that much lightning all around us.

Amy and I had a great Mother's Day - we got great handmade cards and lots of hugs and kisses. Sunday allowed us to worship together as a family. It was neat to see what we have in store as a house church.

Thanks Duncans for letting us hang with you guys at your Uncle's house and for your sweet prayers for us. We love you! Thanks Uncle Claude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine,
Diana sent me your website and I just had to say Hello! What a beautiful family you have and God will bless you all through this journey! I wish you the best of luck in your travels and that the love of God surrounds you and will touch the lives of all you come in contact with!
In Christ Love,
Tonilynn
aka- Tonilynn Wesley

The Millenders said...

Hey Tonilynn -
Yes I definitely remember you - I have also seen pics of your beautiful family - Diana is going to give me your email so I can drop you an email. Thanks for commenting on our blog and for your prayers!